Download and fill out the form below to submit an application for employment.
Same Day Process employs full time office staff and managers, process servers, and hires sub-contractor process servers in DC, Maryland and Virginia. We prefer quick-thinking individuals with above average common sense. Good communication skills, both verbal and written, a friendly disposition and proficient in new technologies are a must, along with a professional demeanor and a team player.
Process servers must have an Android or I-phone, a reliable vehicle, must be able to pass a thorough background check, valid insurance and street smarts.
We are always interested in meeting potential new full time staff and sub-contractors. Please email us your resume and cover letter and/or complete our application.
Same Day Process employs undergraduate and graduate student interns in the Fall, Spring and Summer. Our interns work side-by-side with our office staff and process servers and perform a variety of tasks including:
- Assist the office staff, manager and vice president in daily operational tasks
- Assist process server and private investigators in ride alongs (including assisting on surveillance and service of process)
- Enter legal documents into the computer software database
- Answer phone calls
- Scan paperwork and files into the database
- Greet clients
- Conduct court research projects
- Conduct court filings with local courts and The United States Supreme Court
- Assist at marketing presentation breakfasts at local law firms, government agencies, DC bar association conferences, etc.
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please contact The Washington Center
Request a Quote: