As the process service industry changes, we’re ready to meet the new demands by constantly monitoring the latest technologies and innovations.About Us
Get the answers you need to understand the important issues surrounding process serving and the other professional services we provide.FAQ
Highest Rated For Document Retrieval in Chantilly VAWith over 60 years of combined experience, our highly respected process servers have what it takes to successfully serve even the most difficult of jobs. We work hard to stay in front of the rest of the industry in the Chantilly VA area. This is only a small portion of the reason why we provide both exceptional and affordable service to our clients. We execute our Document Retrieval services better than anyone else in the Chantilly VA area. This is because we are the only company who actively and often uses mobile app-based geo-stamping technology to ensure our clients get the results they expect.
The Beltway's Top Rated Process Serving Firm
By using state-of-the-art technology to provide our Document Retrieval services, this affords complete accountability to our clients with date, time, and location stamps for honest and transparent handling of your need. Our firm has a wide range group of employees, allowing us to execute many difficult requests.
Mobile Notary Services throughout the Chantilly VA area!
Same Day Process provides prompt and professional mobile notary services throughout Washington D.C. Our mobile notary service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the entirety of NW, NE, SW, SE Washington D.C.
We specialize in notarizing all type of documents including:
Oaths & Affirmations
Real Estate closings
Skip Tracing Services When You Need Them!
Our experienced Skip Tracing Department accesses several databases and provides detailed reports to our clients. The most likely address is attempted first, saving you time and monies from attempting outdated addresses. Our team handles confidential and time sensitive documents and information securely.
All skip trace reports are scanned and saved on our secure server through the client website for easy access so you have a clear understanding of the information.
We offer 3 levels of skip tracing:
1st TierStandard Skip Trace
- Credit Header Searches
- Property Records
- United States Postal Service Address Verification
- Secretary of State Company Searches (to locate Registered Agent)
2nd TierIn-Depth Skip Trace
- Utilities Searches (water/gas/electric)
- Billable Cellular Phone Records / Phone Number Traces
- DMV Records for MD, VA,
DC and nationwide License Plate Searches
3rd TierContact us for more information on missing persons cases.
Court Research & Document Retrieval Services throughout Chantilly VA
We are legal and document retrieval research specialists! Our research experts copy thousands of documents from courts and government agencies throughout Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. Our legal research team is always available to handle your time sensitive request, and we pride ourselves on completing these projects with the utmost precision and speed. We also scan and save all documents retrieved to our secure server, which can then be viewed and printed instantly from our client website.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Federal Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Circuit Court
- Washington DC Superior Court
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of Eastern Virginia
- United States District Court Washington DC
- Multidistrict Litigation
- Alexandria General District Court
- Alexandria Circuit Court
- Arlington Circuit Court
- Arlington General District Court
- Prince William County General District Court
- Fairfax County General District Court
- Prince William County Circuit Court
- Loudon General District Court
- Loudon Circuit Court
- Frederick/Winchester General District Court
- Fredericksburg General District Court
- Fredericksburg District Court
District of Columbia
- Anne Arundel County General District Court
- Anne Arundel Circuit Court
- Baltimore County District Court
- Baltimore County Circuit Court
- Charles County General District Court
- Charles County Circuit Court
- Howard County General District Court
- Howard County Circuit Court
- Prince George County Circuit Court
- Prince George County General District
- Montgomery County General District Court
- Montgomery County Circuit Court
In addition, Washington D.C. is home to many unique government agencies and we've completed projects at:
- U.S Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S Library of Congress
- National Archives
- Office of Budget and Management (OMB)
- Smithsonian Institution
This team did a very good job! They were incredibly responsive to my needs and made recommendations in order to provide adequate and timely service. The fee structure is reasonable and the easy to access. The staff is extremely communicative, but there are only a few of them (so keep that in mind). Their numbers, however, do not impede their ability to provide excellent service. Although they may need to get a couple of women on the staff to tighten up the ship.;)