IT Business Continuity
Same Day Process has implemented a host of security procedures and standard operating procedures to provide the highest level of availability. We accomplish this in a number of ways that are highlighted in bullet points.
- Security updates and program updates
- Active directory authentication with roaming profiles
- Secure storage of documents using latest in document management software
- Secure co-location backup system to provide an extra layer of redundancy and speed to get back up and running.
- Ensuring computers are scanned daily and up-to-date on virus definitions and malware protections.
Complete disaster recovery plan implemented. We continually revise and re-evaluate our needs as IT trends change. In disaster recovery, we revise evaluate the following areas:
- Plan Updating
- Plan Documentation Storage
- Backup Strategy
- Risk Management
Our goal is to have a completely seamless experience for our customers who rely on us to provide answers. In respect to IT we accomplish this by ensuring redundancy on our systems. Our problems should not impact your operations so we have processes in place to mitigate disturbances on our networks. When something happens we call in our Disaster Recovery Team. The team will be contacted and assembled by the ERT. The team's responsibilities include:
- Establish facilities for an emergency level of service within 1 business hour;
- Restore key services within 1.0 business hour of the incident;
- Recover to business as usual within 1.0 to 4.0 hours after the incident;
- Coordinate activities with disaster recovery team, first responders, etc.
- Report to the emergency response team.
The Emergency Response Team (ERT) is responsible for activating the DRP for disasters identified in this plan, as well as in the event of any other occurrence that affects the company’s capability to perform normally. One of the tasks during the early stages of the emergency is to notify the Disaster Recovery Team (DRT) that an emergency has occurred. The notification will request DRT members to assemble at the site of the problem and will involve sufficient information to have this request effectively communicated. The Business Recovery Team (BRT) will consist of senior representatives from the main business departments. The BRT Leader will be a senior member of the company's management team, and will be responsible for taking overall charge of the process and ensuring that the company returns to normal working operations as early as possible.
Request a Quote: