As the process service industry changes, we’re ready to meet the new demands by constantly monitoring the latest technologies and innovations.About Us
Get the answers you need to understand the important issues surrounding process serving and the other professional services we provide.FAQ
Call Us For Legal Service in Laurel MDWith over 60 years of combined experience, our highly respected process servers have what it takes to successfully serve even the most challenging of jobs. We work vigorously to stay ahead of the rest of the industry in the Laurel MD area. This is only part of the reason why we provide both exceptional and affordable service to our clients. We execute our Legal Service services better than anyone else in the Laurel MD area. This is because we are the only company who actively and often uses mobile app-based geo-stamping technology to ensure our clients get the results they expect.
The Beltway's Premier Process Serving Firm
By using state-of-the-art technology to provide our Legal Service services, this affords complete accountability to our clients with date, time, and location stamps for honest and transparent handling of your need. Our firm has a wide range group of employees, allowing us to execute many difficult requests.
Mobile Notary Services throughout the Laurel MD area!
Same Day Process provides prompt and professional mobile notary services throughout Washington D.C. Our mobile notary service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the entirety of NW, NE, SW, SE Washington D.C.
We specialize in notarizing all type of documents including:
Oaths & Affirmations
Real Estate closings
Skip Tracing Services When You Need Them!
Our experienced Skip Tracing Department accesses several databases and provides detailed reports to our clients. We analyze many reports to be able to determine the most likely address. Our team handles confidential and time sensitive documents and information securely.
If we fail at locating a current address for the subject, an affidavit of diligence will be created at no cost to you, detailing the entire skip tracing process and why we were unable to serve or locate the subject.
We offer 3 levels of skip tracing:
1st TierStandard Skip Trace
- Credit Header Searches
- Property Records
- United States Postal Service Address Verification
- Secretary of State Company Searches (to locate Registered Agent)
2nd TierIn-Depth Skip Trace
- Utilities Searches (water/gas/electric)
- Billable Cellular Phone Records / Phone Number Traces
- DMV Records for MD, VA,
DC and nationwide License Plate Searches
3rd TierContact us for more information on missing persons cases.
Court Research & Document Retrieval Services throughout Laurel MD
We are legal and document retrieval research specialists! Our research experts copy thousands of documents from courts and government agencies throughout Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. Our legal research team is always available to handle your time sensitive request, and we pride ourselves on completing these projects with the utmost precision and speed. We double check and review every document requested for each project, and will notify our clients, while onsite, of delays or documents that may be missing, sealed, archived or with the Judge.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Federal Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Circuit Court
- Washington DC Superior Court
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of Eastern Virginia
- United States District Court Washington DC
- Multidistrict Litigation
- Alexandria General District Court
- Alexandria Circuit Court
- Arlington Circuit Court
- Arlington General District Court
- Prince William County General District Court
- Fairfax County General District Court
- Prince William County Circuit Court
- Loudon General District Court
- Loudon Circuit Court
- Frederick/Winchester General District Court
- Fredericksburg General District Court
- Fredericksburg District Court
District of Columbia
- Anne Arundel County General District Court
- Anne Arundel Circuit Court
- Baltimore County District Court
- Baltimore County Circuit Court
- Charles County General District Court
- Charles County Circuit Court
- Howard County General District Court
- Howard County Circuit Court
- Prince George County Circuit Court
- Prince George County General District
- Montgomery County General District Court
- Montgomery County Circuit Court
In addition, Washington D.C. is home to many unique government agencies and we've completed projects at:
- U.S Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S Library of Congress
- National Archives
- Office of Budget and Management (OMB)
- Smithsonian Institution
Called on a Friday afternoon in a pinch to have something served by that evening. The team that assisted me with getting the task completed was very professional, eager to assist and great with taking direction. I highly recommend this company over any process server that I've worked with. ~M.MBusy Law Firm in Montgomery County, Maryland.