Social Media Investigations Offered Nationwide
Need to find someone to serve papers to? We provide detailed reports with links to websites, images, addresses, and phone numbers for a subject.
- Backgroung check
- HR, fraud, or other internal investigations
- Regulatory or compliance investigations
- Potencial or ongoing litigation matters
The minimum amount of information you can provide is the following:
- First name and last name, preferably with a middle initial.
- City, state, or the full address previously lived or current.
- Date of birth.
We can skip trace the above information if you cannot provide it. Check out our top 5 tips for an effective social media investigation, or visit our skip tracing page to learn more. Nicknames, usernames, and email addresses are the cyber equivalents of a social security number. Please provide one. Also, be aware that social media searches can be time-consuming—and someone without our experience may leave a trail warning the subject you are tracking them!
Below are a few examples of some of the many social media sites our search encompasses:
- Tik Tok
- And more!
How Do We Conduct Social Media Investigations?
How does a social media investigation work? Each case will be unique, and our process servers use various methods to find information on a defendant's social media accounts. Some common steps include:
- Searching for the subject's name, aliases, email address, phone number, or other identifiers on popular social media channels
- Using geolocation features to narrow down the search area
- Analyzing the subject's social media posts, comments, photos, videos, likes, shares, and followers.
- Identifying the subject's vehicles, hobbies, habits, and routines
- Cross-referencing the information with other sources such as public records, databases, or online directories
Contact us today to get your search started!
Benefits of Social Media Investigations by Same Day Process
- One flat fee per subject
- Save time and money
- Dedicated personal service
- Get a quick and comprehensive report within 72 hours
- Client portal for easy access and updates