Process Serving - Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia
Same Day Process has been providing service of process and legal support services in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area for over ten years. The owners have combined over 75 years of experience in the process serving industry nationwide! Located in the heart of Washington D.C., We serve summonses, subpoenas, complaints, injunctions, civil actions and other legal documents from any court or jurisdiction to any designated location nationwide.
We provide same day service and attend to rush filings and last minute requests 24/7. Most documents are attempted and served within 24 hours.
Professional & Efficient Process Servers
A process server should be an extension of your firm and you should expect nothing less. Our standard for process server excellence is above the rest; our servers conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity and reliability and we won’t tolerate anything less. Our management team personally trains every new server, regardless of their level of experience, in the methodology and technology that Same Day Process demands.
Customer service that never quits
- Detailed field sheets with each packet that leaves the office
- Customized reports and data transfers
- Teams tailored to each client’s unique needs
- Scanned documents, notes and reports to our secure server
- Honest and transparent invoicing and accounting
- Friendly and helpful staff who love serving our clients
What is included in your process serving fees?
- Due diligence preparation
- Service of process using mobile app-based GPS technology
- Affidavits + reporting
- Filing necessary documents with local courts*
- Electronic billing and online payments
- Access to online client website
- Dedicated client services team ready to answer your questions and provide status updates
- Foreclosure documents, eviction notices, landlord/tenant documents, bank levies
- Divorce papers, custody, child support, visitation papers
- Local and Federal government offices
General Civil Litigation
- Summons and complaints involving contract law, personal injury, employment issues, commercial real estate, construction defects, premises liability, and government disputes
- Assisting individuals serve legal documents, especially those who represent themselves in small claims cases